Napoleon Recipe

Last month I got pastry test. SO this mean I gotta prepare a pastry product. When I got the question, I blurred out! Why? Because I never done this product before. So I asked the lecturer and I'm still in the mist.. However I tried my best to prepare it according to step by step.

1. Firstly weight the ingredients according to the recipe.

Puff Pastry Recipe

500 gm strong flour
200gm margarine
1/2 tsp salt
250ml water

Layering: 250 gm pastry margarine


2. Then I make the dough which took me about an 1 hour to prepare. Then I cut the dough out into a rectangular shaped and bake for about 30 minutes. After baking, I pipe the center with pastry cream and decorate with fruits. On top decor with fondant. Yummy.


Before layering one more..



Not exactly the prettiest but it taste good!

Comments

Popular Posts