Sambal belacan and Kacang Buncis Sos Tiram



Blogging during my examination month. Why do i do this? So very lazy of me..
Yeah, I am supposed to study. Tomorrow I got one paper n the morning.
Of course you still need to eat eventhough you are studing, aite?
Thus, I posted two of my current recipes.

SAMBAL BELACAN & KACANG BUNCIS SOS TIRAM

Recipe for sambal belacan
1 no red chili
4 nos bird eye chili
1 wedges tomato
1 shallot or onion
a bit of shrimp paste
lime juice from 1 lime
tamarind juice
salt
sugar

Pound the chili, bird eye chili, tomato, onion, shrimp paste, until well. Then add the lime juice, tamarind juice and season with salt and sugar. Serve with hot rice and ulam (fresh vege). Yum~


Recipe for kacang buncis sos tiram
200gm Green beans/ French beans or kacang buncis cut into 3
2 tbs oyster sauce
1 tbs corn flour mixture (with water)
water
sugar
salt
fried shallot for garnish

Firstly, blanched the beans and toss it out.
Then for the sauce, add water in pan, then add the oyster sauce and season with salt and sugar.
Next, add the corn flour mixture. Ensure that it is not too thick.
Pour on the vege and garnish with fried shallot. Serve hot.

Comments

Popular Posts